Indoor trampoline parks have become more and more popular in recent years, and the development of trampoline parks has become more and more prosperous. Consumers are also very fond of trampoline entertainment. Gradually, trampoline parks have become more and more open. If you want to build an indoor trampoline theme park, the choice of venue is the top priority, and it is also a necessary condition for the successful operation of the trampoline park. Before choosing a venue, you must know the following three points: the particularity of the venue, the basic positioning, and the necessity of research.
1. Site specific requirements:Trampoline playgrounds generally require regular shapes, fewer columns, and a height of more than 5.2 meters. These requirements also create greater difficulties for operators of trampoline playgrounds.
2.Basic positioning:Investors need to have a basic positioning of the planned trampoline park, such as the player object, the size of the venue, etc. If the main target age group is 3-12 years old, the playground area can be about 300 square meters. If it is for all ages, it is recommended to be more than 600 square meters.
3.Necessity of research:The indoor trampoline park is a risky investment project with a high return on profit, so it is very important for investors to do a good job of market research in the early stage.
1. Market demand and potential analysis, including population, economic level, income level, consumption capacity, etc.;
2. Industry trend analysis, investigating the operating conditions of cultural and sports playgrounds in the target area to understand the development potential of the area, such as video game halls, bowling alleys, fitness centers, etc.
3. Competitive analysis, whether there are competitors, park investors need to consider comprehensively to obtain the target area
1. People flow test, customer ability comparison, visibility and convenience considerations, etc., to get the best location and reasonable choice.
2. On the basis of understanding the market price, area division, supporting conditions of engineering properties, and property rights, etc., choose the most cost-effective venue according to the investment budget.
Considering that the general trampoline target is mainly young people, the choice of venue is generally recommended to be close to schools, commercial centers, large supermarkets, gyms, comprehensive playgrounds and other places where young people are more concentrated.